Saturday, August 14, 2010

Inducing labor next week!

After I passed the CPA exam in late 2007, I started a large cross stitch project (14" x 11") - I had to find something to do with all that extra free time since I no longer had to study!  I have worked on it off and on over the years, but this week I FINALLY finished it.  Now I just need to frame it!  I hope to have it "on display" in our guest bedroom very soon.



We had our last appointment with my OB yesterday.  He has decided to induce on the morning of Wednesday, August 18th if she doesn't come before then.  I'm still hoping she comes on her own (this weekend would work!), although my father-in-law would love it if she waited until Wednesday since that's his birthday as well!  It's nice to know that we are going to meet our sweet baby girl within a few days, but my emotions have been quite the roller coaster ride since yesterday - anxiety about labor and delivery, excitement about finally getting to see and hold this little one that's been growing inside me for the past 10 months, and just a bit overwhelmed by it all.  

"Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything." Philippians 4:6a

God is in control, and He is faithful.  It's time to just take a deep breath and thank the Lord that I can cast all of my cares on Him (1 Peter 5:7) - aka RELAX! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment