Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Still waiting

5 days until our due date and still just waiting!  Daniel and I have gone for a walk almost every evening for several days in a row now hoping that would bring on labor, but it hasn't worked yet!

I've been off of work for over a week, and it's been great!  I've been swimming with friends from church twice, read another Karen Kingsbury novel, made lots of progress on my cross-stitch project, cleaned the house, watched a few movies (thanks to Netflix on the Wii), etc.  So I haven't really been bored at all!

We're scheduled to go to the doctor again on Friday afternoon, but maybe she'll come before then!  Let's all keep our fingers crossed!

1 comment:

  1. keeping my fingers crossed for you sweetie! I just got to Houston today and met Cameron, my newest grandson. What a sweet calm baby! I just hope you don't have to go past your due date -- it's too hot out there to be pregnant!

    Love you,
    Aunt Donna

    ReplyDelete